Win CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra - 360° Video Editing Software

No longer accepting entries - Thank you to everyone for entering

Join the THETA Unofficial Guides community by November 30 for a chance to win one of two free copies of CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra, the number one choice for video editors. This newest version boasts features that make 360° video editing much easier, including upgrades of rendering speed, stabilization, and seamless titles. No purchase necessary. Existing members also have a chance to win.

Rules

Full rules are here

Summary of rules

No purchase necessary
Entries must be submitted between November 1, 2017 and November 30, 2017 11:59pm PT
To enter, person must sign up for the community and provide: name, email, company or organization. Organization can be independent consultant, name of school, or unnamed stealth startup.
To receive the prize, person must reply to notification of winner by December 11, 2017, 11:59pm “reply deadline." Reply must include postal address. Oppkey will send out three emails to the email address included on the signup form. If the winner does not reply by reply deadline, another winner will be selected with 7 days to reply.
Winners are selected randomly by luck of the draw

3 Likes

So if we are signed up already in the community we are eligible already?

Hi Chad,

You’ll have to fill out this form

to enter.

1 Like

Got it, thanks!! I’m registered now.

1 Like

Glad to hear. Good luck!

Even if you don’t win, it’s worth buying, even if its for the stabilization. No need for a gimbal anymore, smoothes it right out and I cant see any difference to the video quality. You can set start position and even level the videos. Really nice software. Glad I bought it.

2 Likes