Z1 Stitcher and DNG Transfer Apps for iOS from Ichi Hirota

, ,

Update 3/3/2020. The iOS applications are now available.

The information below was originally posted by @Juantonto after the beta period ended and Ichi Hirota updated the iOS stitching and transfer applications.

And videos.

We can hear the cute voices in the background.
Ooop. I purchased it. Z1 transfer is free.
IMG_9071

Hi, is it possible to be accepted to test this app? I cannot find a way to import RAW dng to iPad Pro

I’m not sure if @hirota41 updated it for iOS.

There’s information for Android here:

https://sites.google.com/view/h360/z1stitcher?authuser=0

I’m not sure if this is still in beta or not? But can’t access without code? I’m wondering if I can ‘hardwire’ USB-C to USB-C or USB-C to Apple lightning from Z1 to iPadOS. I don’t use android🤷‍♂️

So, with iPadOS I can Batch import RAW dual fisheye Images directly into LightRoom from the camera using USB-C to USB-C cable. But… I still can’t find any way to stitch the dual fisheye image. Now that RAW can be input to IPad directly from the Z1 and exports RAW in ‘DFE’, perhaps Ricoh might update the iOS app to be able to stitch this format and offer the opportunity to import from the files app? Otherwise, the only way I can see, that will allow me a total mobile workflow is to buy a Samsung Galaxy or similar to allow me access to Yochi’s stitching software, it’s exactly what I need…

I just got this response from Ichi Hirota today.

Hello Craig,
The ios beta expired and it’s not available at this moment. Since the plugin is now done, I’ll come back and work to release it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I added an android tablet to my arsenal of mobile devices, I needed it for street view also, as that doesn’t function correctly on iOS. I have the app and it’s performing perfectly👍

2 Likes

Hi, folks! Here comes again.

And videos.

We can hear the cute voices in the background.
Ooop. I purchased it. Z1 transfer is free.
IMG_9071

Hope you enjoy.
Toyo

2 Likes

@Juantonto, thanks for posting this. I did the following:

1. copied your post to the top of this topic and deleted the old “Beta” app links
  2. Changed the title of this topic to indicate that the transfer apps are now available for iOS and Android
  3. Promoted this information on Twitter and Facebook

@jcasman, I added it to this entry on the THETA app list.

Z1 DNG Transfer with iPhoneSE demo by @hirota41

Z1 Stitcher working on iPhoneSE demo

2 Likes

Is there a calibration template? I have tried a few times and continue to get the camera body in my stitch lines after raising the shadows of DNGs.