Street View 5.4K video and EV Setting

Using machine translation on this Street View discussion about the 5.4K video settings for EV. This is a translation of a post from Potro67.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/How-to-shoot-5-4K-video-by-arbitrarily-setting-the-EV-value/m-p/1075905#M188668

I can now freely adjust the EV value of 5.4K movie!
Currently, 5.4K movies taken with THETA V controlled by SV App are unstable and can not set the EV value. Until those official functions are provided, I will try to use the current function as it is.

“How to shoot 5.4K video by arbitrarily setting the EV value” is as follows.

The EV value of 5.4K video can now be adjusted freely!

Currently, 5.4K video of the shooting in the THETA V be controlled by SV App is unstable, you can not even set the EV value. Until their formal features of is provided, I think let’s use Damashidamashi the current function.
“To arbitrarily set the EV value, how to do the photography of 5.4K video” are as follows.

1. Set the EV value you want to set with SV App’s video on THETA App’s movie setting screen.
  2. On Setting screen of Video of THETA App.
    Turn “Stitch after shooting” ON / OFF multiple times, and finally turn ON.
    Switch “4K / Full HD” multiple times, finally set to 4K.
  3. Reboot THETA V. (Please leave THETA App up.)
  4. Launch SV App.
  5. Set the above EV value on SV App’s still image setting screen.(This step is not mandatory , only for preview)
  6. Then shoot a video, it will be a 5.4K movie with the above EV value.

Step 5 is an operation to match the EV value of the video being shot with the preview screen.
The EV value of the video being shot will be as determined in step 1.

The EV value of the video being shot is effective until I turn off the power of THETA V. After rebooting it will be 0.

The video mode (5.4K) may change to 4K by operating THETA App.
It does not change with a reboot of a smartphone or THETA V.

The EV value to be set in the video of 1) SV App, please set in the configuration screen of the video of THETA App.
2) on the setting screen of the video of THETA App
multiple times ON / OFF the “after shooting stitch”, please set to ON at the end.
“4K / Full HD” a plurality of times ON / OFF, the last please in the 4K to.
Please reboot the 3) THETA V. (Please leave THETA App is launched.)
4) Please launch the SV App.
Please set the above EV value at 5) SV App still image of a setting screen. (This step is, but not required)
if the shoot 6) videos, you 5.4K video of the above EV value.

Step 5 is the operation for adjusting the EV value of the moving image and the preview screen to be captured.
EV value of the moving image to be photographed will be as determined in step 1.

EV value of the moving image to be photographed is in effect until you turn OFF the power of THETA V. After you reboot will be 0.

Video mode (5.4K), there is a possibility of change in 4K by manipulating the THETA App.
It does not change in the smartphone and THETA V reboot.

Experiment contents here are summarized in.

My shooting systems are :

• THETA V Firmware 2.40.2 2.41.1
  • THETA SC Firmware 01.20
  • THETA App. ver. 1.19.3
  • Street View App. for Android 2.0.0.212828415
  • Galaxy S6 Android 7.0