GIVEAWAY CLOSED - THANK YOU TO PARTICIPANTS
Win this course!
How to Enter
NOTE: GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED, BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO USE THE VIDEO TUTORIALS
Use the The Beginner Django Tutorial (27 videos)
Answer 5 questions to enter
4 out of 5 correct responses required.
- What version of Python is used? (Video 1)
- What three files need to be edited to get to a Hello, World! web page? (Video 5)
- What three scripts are needed to make Bootstrap display properly? (Video 6)
- How is the metadata in an image from the RICOH THETA Z1 camera specify to image viewers that it is a 360 image that should be displayed with 360 navigation enabled? Note that this parameter is different from a normal image from a mobile phone. (video 14)
- Write a HTML snippet that shows how to display the RICOH THETA Z1 image inside of A-Frame. This is around 1 to three lines. We’re looking for the line that shows the difference between a standard
<img src=”...” >and the A-Frame tag that enables 360 view. (Video 22)
Send in your responses
Summary of Rules
- No purchase necessary
- Entries limited to US-only
- Entries must be submitted by Thursday, October 31, 11:59pm (“midnight”) Pacific Time
- Final winner will be announced Thursday, November 7, 2019
- To enter, person must sign up for the community.theta360.guide site which requires a username and email address
- To receive the prize, you must reply to email notification of winner within 5 days.
- Winners are selected randomly by luck of the draw.
- Full rules