360° Video Handbook Giveaway

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS - THE GIVEAWAY PERIOD IS CLOSED

Updated 8/29/2019: Now Giving Out 2 Copies!

All plug-in reviewers will get entered into our free drawing to win one of two electronic copies of Michael Wohl’s The 360° Video Handbook.

Write your review now to enter

Add new 360° skills, have fun, and build your career!

Summary of Rules

• No purchase necessary
  • Entries limited to US-only
  • Entries must be submitted September 6 at 12:00pm (“noon”) Pacific Time - enter by writing a review
  • Final winners announced September 13, 2019
  • To enter, person must sign up for the reviews site and provide: username and email. You must submit a review.
  • To receive the prize, you must reply to email notification of winner within 5 days.
  • Winners are selected randomly by luck of the draw.
  • Full rules

Learn 360 Framing Techniques

360 video expert Michael Wohl explains how to use structural elements in your environment to create “frame-within-the-frame” boundaries for VR experiences

Use Depth to Guide Exploration

Wohl’s The 360 Video Handbook will show you how to use depth to guide your viewer to explore a VR video scene.

Build Effective 360 Titles

Best Practices in 360 Video Editing

Write your review now to enter

Scrap that - click the + button. Doh.

1 Like

@stubbyd,

Great, yes, the + will work for writing a review. Looking forward to your review, especially if you’re using a plug-in so regularly. Which one is it?

Jesse

Using the time shift one almost daily. Love not having my ugly mug in the picture or worrying about someone running off with my camera :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see the review! https://reviews.theta360.guide/plugins/17

I’m going to try using Time Shift Shooting. Cool, thanks very much for posting.

2 Likes

We are now giving out 2 copies of the 360 Video Handbook, 2nd Edition

1 Like

Presumably the draw has taken place and as I don’t have an eMail I’m presuming someone else won…

So who won then…?

1 Like

We have 2 winners, and you’re one of them! Sending email separately with details.

1 Like

Woohoo - thanks all.

eMail received and download already being read. Thank you.

2 Likes

Congratulations. make sure it’s the 2nd edition of the book, the most recent one. Would love to hear from you if anything in the book was helpful. The author is very experienced with video production.

2 Likes