How can I use the theta USB api to get error_codes?

Error_info.md is the what my aim is.
Basically I want to know the errors while my code is running with ricoh theta z1 on jetson xavier nx.

On searching online I came across the file attached above but I do not see ‘how to use it’ stuff.

I would really appreciate for any help.

Thanks.

Did you solve this problem?

I see you closed the issue below. What is the solution?

Well I am not sure if this is the best way to do it but ,
$theta --show-property=0xd006

Currently it only outputs 0 since there are no errors but I really want to run some unit tests to check out other usecases.

I am unsure how to test for different error codes since this property code is read-only.

Are you looking for advice on how to test the error codes? Do you want to simulate an overheating error or insufficient memory error?

theta-api-specs/error_info.md at main · ricohapi/theta-api-specs · GitHub

I just looked at the codes and it looks similar to the WebAPI.

RICOH THETA Z1 or prior

Support value Error contents Details
0x00000001 Insufficient memory Issued when the shutter release button is pressed while the number of remaining available shots is "0".
0x00000004 Excessive file number Issued when the maximum file number is exceeded.
Restored by resetting the file number.
0x00000008 Clock unset Issued when the internal clock of the camera is not set.
0x00000010 Electronic compass error Issued when there is an error with the electronic compass.
0x00000800 *1 Plugin boot error Plugin start warning. (IoT technical standards compliance)
0x00100000 *2 (Board) temperature warning Issued when the internal temperature of the camera is close to the upper limit temperature.
0x00400000 Shooting hardware failure detection Issued when a failure has been detected with hardware used for shooting.
0x08000000 Internal memory access error Issued when the internal memory of the camera cannot be accessed.
0x20000000 Miscellaneous error An error other than above.
0x40000000 Charging error Issued when the a USB charging error has been detected. The camera is powered off when this error occurs.
0x80000000 (Board) temperature error Issued when the internal temperature of the camera is higher than the upper limit temperature. The camera is powered off when this error occurs.
0x00200000 *1 Battery temperature error Issued when the battery temperature of the camera is higher than the upper limit temperature. The camera is powered off when this error occurs.

*1 RICOH THETA Z1 or later
*2 RICOH THETA Z1 v2.20.3 or later