I need help how to use this Theta Z1 360 device to record live streaming program in C#. So, we can program when to start & stop the record. Can someone point me out how to use in C# or give me example? Thank You
Are you using a mobile phone to connect the Z1 with Wi-Fi?
If so, you need to use MotionJPEG for low framerate.
If you have the Z1 connected with a USB cable to a laptop, you can get the full stream as a web cam.
What is your connection method?
Craig - Thanks for your response.
We would love to use the USB cable to laptop to do the start/stop record. We would like to build the Windows app in C# to do this. Do you have any example codes how to do this? Please let me know. Thanks
WpdMtp for RICOH THETA
Contribute to kon0524/WpdMtp development by creating an account on GitHub.
Library for operating MTP devices from C# and operating cameras such as the RICOH THETA.
- create an instance of MtpCommand
- Get a list of RICOH THETA device IDs connected to the PC with GetDeviceIds() of MtpCommand.
- Use the Open() method of MtpCommand to connect to the RICOH THETA
- Execute() will send and run an MTP command on the RICOH THETA
- Close() will disconnect from the THETA
- Unexpected errors may occur in various places. Use it systematically and carefully.
- OpenSession and CloseSession seem to be done automatically by Windows (unconfirmed)
Changing to live stream
Sorry, Craig. I have the new version of the RICOH THETA Z1. Unfortunately, this does not work on this program (WpdMtpLib) that I download from the GitHub. Do you have another program that might work the Z1 model? Please let me know. Thanks