RTSP streaming with a Raspberry Pi over the internet

Hi,
I have been able to follow along the documentation provided and the livestreaming feature works really well with the Theta Z1.
I would like to send the stream obtained from either the gst_viewer or gst_loopback as an RTSP stream. (I prefer the USB live stream over the RTSP plugin due to interference onboard the drone.)

My goal is to take the stream from the Z1 to the raspberry pi onboard the drone via USB, and send it over LTE. I have tried the gst-rtsp-server and did not have much luck in making a successful pipeline.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

You may want to try it on a Linux desktop computer first and then move it to the RPi. Might be easier to test.

This one was tested with a Raspberry Pi 4.

src.pipeline = gst_parse_launch(
        " appsrc name=ap ! queue ! h264parse ! queue"
        " ! rtph264pay ! udpsink host=192.168.0.15 port=9000",
        NULL);

Another example that was not tested on a raspberry pi, but may work.

pipe_proc = " rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96 ! udpsink host=127.0.0.1 port=5000 sync=false ";

with gst-rtsp-server

./test-launch "( udpsrc port=5000 ! application/x-rtp, media=(string)video, clock-rate=(int)90000, encoding-name=(string)H264 ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96 )"

receiver

GSCAM_CONFIG="rtspsrc location=rtspt://10.0.16.1:8554/test latency=400 drop-on-latency=true ! application/x-rtp, encoding-name=H264 ! rtph264depay ! decodebin ! queue ! videoconvert"  roslaunch gscam_nodelet.launch

Greetings @aviondock,

Were you able to get it working?