Theta + app animation exports

Hi everybody!

I was wondering if anybody is able to export animation videos from the Theta + app at a resolution higher than 720p?

I love the app, especially the customisable tiny planet animation, but the export quality is so low. If it’s not possible to export at a greater resolution, is anyone aware of an alternative program that can do the same thing?

Cheers,

Michael

I typed “tiny planet video from 360 image” into Google and this came up. I have no experience with Video Studio Pro. However, I see there is a free 30 day trial. If you try it and the software works for your purposes, let us know.

It looks like VideoStudioPro is $40 right now. It might be worth it, depending on your intended use.

I’m assuming that other video editing software has this feature. However, I haven’t been able to verify which ones of the feature and which ones don’t

Thanks for the tip Craig, I think this is a PC program, and I’m unable to use it on any of my devices.

Do you know if the Theta+ app can export at 1080?

It’s specifically the custom animation part of the Theta+ app that I’m trying to replicate, not sure if video studio could do that, but if you or anybody else knows a way of duplicating this effect from a 360 image, I’d love to hear about it!

Cheers,

Michael

Hello ABM_visual. Did you find the way to export with high resolution from the THETA+ APP, (I have the same problem because the default resolution is too slow ) thank you for your help

I didn’t find a way, sorry.

But you can upscale it using Topaz Labs Video Enhance AI which had a free download (Video Enhance AI – Video Quality Software) or another APP allows you to export in various resolutions and formats, and is called ReShoot 360 (https://youtu.be/Z6KQ2CsL91g).

I still like the effects created by THETA+, I sure hope Ricoh can update their app to allow high resolution exports!