HDR Wireless Live streaming(Flow Tours) - 4K resolution in YouTube Live

Audio sample rate may be the quality, or better “resolution” of audio. If there will no one sing or play an instrument even lower value is enough. While streaming, you can change configuration on flow.tours and on Z1 just STOP and START again the stream to pull the new configuration changes and live event should work further… If there is an issue with exposure compensation or else, to adjust during the stream. For now you just can’t dynamically change settings… To pull new config, have to stop and start streaming by pushing the button on Z1. But you are already streaming well I think! :slight_smile: good luck!

1 Like

HDR Wireless Live Streaming YouTube Test - YouTube

Hi,
The official RICOH Theta Plug-in “Wireless Live Streaming” has been updated.

Notice of RICOH THETA plug-in upgrade
https://topics.theta360.com/en/news/2023-05-10/

Have you checked yet?
Toyo

Hi, @Juantonto ,
thanks for sharing! I didn’t check yet, I will have a look.

Earlier version FPS was limited in Z1 to ~13 if I remember correctly, regardless if 30FPS was set it couldn’t do more frames.

Did you try, noticed anything important in the updated Ricohs plugin?

1 Like

Hi, @Juantonto ,
I just tested today and also compared to my HDR Wireless Live Streaming plugin that is available in the Ricoh Plugin Store, second half of the stream is done with my plugin first half with Ricohs

2 Likes

Thanks! @biviel
Theta Z1 is still good. but reduced the opportunities to use it.

Ricoh should release the new model.
Toyo

1 Like

My only concern is, will there be an hdr live preview in the new model, like I could get from Z1?

Also I can say for sure, I could record low fps 8k video before a firmware upgrade like that google street view could in 8k h.265. I put together a plan to provide gps data too directly… All was set to proceed with development.I was also able to inject spatial metadata to recorded videos. Spent 2-3 weeks but now when I was planning to start, I found codec isn’t working anymore. Need to bee careful with invested time and effort for sure. :frowning:

From this video comment.

Updated HDR Wireless Live Streaming 2.0 for RICOH THETA - YouTube

1 Like