I have not tested this but since I have uploaded THETA images to G+ over the years, I’ll be looking to take advantage of it.
IVRPA credits +Brian Slesinsky for the tutorial. Thanks, Brian.
Here are the instructions:
- Go to https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
- Optional: to switch to a Google+ Page click your profile photo at top right, and select the Google+ Page’s Brand Account from the list. Once you have switched, you will see the Page’s Profile image at top right.
- Deselect everything in the Takeout list except Google+ Stream.
- Download as a zip file. (Creating the archive may take a while if you have a lot of posts)
- Open Takeout folder.
- Open Google+ Stream folder.
- There will be one HTML file per post. Sort by date modified.
- The earliest modified file should be your first post.
- The file should open in your browser. Click the Permalink link to open the post on Google+.
- The archive does not include photos or images you posted to Google+. You can create a separate archive of your photos in Google Takeout > Google Photos (Google+ uploads appear to be in date albums)
- You may see a Google+ Pages archive option. This only archives the Circles of your Google+ Pages, not the posts.
PS. I like the mention of Orkut. I used Orkut back in the day!