How To: Edit and Stitch RAW DNG Images From RICOH THETA Z1 with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and THETA Stitcher

RTS ver.2.10.0 completely works on Win10 Home 1909, Surface Go2 Lte Core m3.

However, noticed that you should check CVR/ ON or OFF before pressing “ok”. Also see the screenshot above.

Toyo

1 Like

I’m newbie. Just downloaded the Ricoh stich software today (Windows version: v2.10.1.0). My Lightroom version is v10. After setting up the configurations in the LR Preference, I keep getting the errors “No compatible DNG files”, or “A DNG file is required for the [Export Location] of the JPEG/TIFF file. Refer to [Help] and check that the settings for [Export Location] or [File Naming] are correct.”

I have read this thread and made sure that “Filename - Sequence” was selected. But, unfortunately, this did not help.

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

That’s exactly what I was doing. I always got an error when I was at step 8. I also tried the Export method. Same error. So frustrating!

Some extra info. Just found out that Ricoh Theta software is not able to open the merged HDR DNG files created by Lightroom. I guess the stich software is having similar issue? What a bummer!

I’m also having the issue where I try to edit a single DNG file in Stitcher and I receive the error message, “A DNG file is required for the [Export Location] of the JPEG/TIFF file. Refer to [Help] and check that the settings for [Export Location] or [File Naming] are correct.”

I never had this problem before I updated Adobe Lightroom to version 10.0. Is Stitcher just not compatible with this new version of LR? Anyone found a work around?

For me, Lightroom 10.0 with RTS 2.10.1 works just fine.
Perhaps your workflow is not as required?

I’m pulling my hair out with my Z1 using dual fisheye plugin and Lightroom. When I try to edit in stitcher or export to stitcher, I get the following error. I’m using a HDR

Activate from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic.
Check “Stitching with RICOH THETA Stitcher” in [HELP] for
details.

I know it appears I haven’t installed my stitcher properly, but IO’m unsure what else to do. I’ve run the executable and set it up in Lightroom un Edit Preferences.

I’ll also add a screenshot of my export screen.

If anyone can see what I’m doing wrong and point it out, it would be greatly appreciated. I’ve gone through the help manual and my settings a dozen times. Hopefully, I’m just tired and missing something silly.

Thanks in advance!