New video shows how to set up the Z1 or V to live stream 360 video to Pot Player on Windows over a USB cable. Pot Player allows 360 navigation of the 360 stream with a mouse. Pot Player shows four views of the same live stream with live thumbnails. Additionally, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, color, and sharpness of the live video. This is for local viewing on Windows computer. If you want to stream to Facebook or YouTube, see my other video on setting up OBS. If you want to use this for surveillance or remote experience, try using remote desktop sharing on Windows.
This video is part of a 13 video tutorial series on live streaming.
- 360 Live Streaming Overview - RICOH THETA Z1 and SC2
- RICOH THETA Live Streaming Camera Setup for 24 hour continuous operation
- 360 Video Live Streaming Driver and OBS Setup for RICOH THETA
- 360 Video Live Stream to Windows with RICOH THETA and Pot Player
- Wireless Streaming RICOH THETA to VLC
- RICOH THETA Wireless Live Streaming to YouTube
- RICOH THETA Mobile 360 Live Streaming to YouTube
- RICOH THETA SC2 Live Stream to Windows 10 with Amelia Viewer Tutorial
- Facebook Live Stream 360 Video from RICOH THETA
- RICOH THETA SC2 Streaming to Windows, May 7, 2021 (Friday)
- RICOH THETA Z1 and V with Unity in 2021,
The videos are on this playlist