Online tool to convert 360 image into video

Hello, I am Nazmu from Germay.I found your feature is really very good. I want to integrate this feature into our application. Do you have any option so that I can integrate this feature into our application? I would like to talk to you regarding this. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

2 Likes

Replied to you in private message.

2 Likes

Last several days I’ve been fighting the new Chrome update that broke mp4 conversion. Several users wrote me that the conversion was not working. I am glad to inform that the issue has been fixed and everything should be working again (at least in Chrome). This is a temporary fix as Chrome devs promised that won’t work in the long term, so I am still in the search for a better solution. If anyone has any issues, let me know here, leave feedback on the website or send an email to admin@360photo-to-video.com. Cheers!

UPDATE: 360 photo to video conversion API

I am glad to introduce to you the new API with extended conversion capabilities. Integrate it with your platform and create videos like this one:

API documentation is available here. I will extend it with some examples later. At the moment only PRO plan users can get access since it requires running CPU hungry server-side code and some manual configuration. Feel free to ask any questions.

Images credits (all from flickr): 1, 2, 3.
Music credits: Upbeat Party by Scott Holmes Music.

P.S. apparently it’s not easy to find a good set of images to compose a demo like this (even if you’d want to purchase them). It would look nice for a property tour, but I was only able to find images of single rooms. So if you know a good source of complete 360 tour image sets let me know.

2 Likes

Beautiful. Your application is really getting better and better. Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

I wanted to share the video with some people I know at RICOH, so I uploaded the video to YouTube to make it easier for them to see.

Do you already have a YouTube channel that I can point people to instead?

1 Like

Not sure how I missed this comment, but I don’t mind this video on your or any other channel. I have a channel, but it’s not setup well yet, so I would rather not direct anyone there at the moment.

2 Likes

We included the video in a report we sent to RICOH. Your product is really coming along. Nice job!

UPDATE: Introducing Splits

I recently added splits to 360photo-to-video.com. Splits are 2 interactive images in 360-degree format separated horizontally or vertically. Like so:

They can be used standalone or embedded with iframe, similar to loops (as described here Convert 360 video into interactive GIF - #10 by eGene).

Great way to show your before and after pictures compared side-to-side!

1 Like

Nice!! Looks super cool. Thanks for posting this. Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Forgot to post live examples.
Here is side-by-side 360-degree image comparison and here is stacked.

2 Likes

nice performance. This is great.

These sliders are badass.

UPDATE: Pricing

Looks like Chrome update disabling important part of functionality of this 360 converter is inevitable. That means I would have to use more server power in order to process conversions (as opposed to utilizing client’s machine power now). Good thing, it would become more predictable and fast, bad thing it costs way more, and I still need to develop this solution which also takes resources. So I am going to raise prices up for new customers only starting early next (2022) year. A sad update, but it is what it is. Pricing for existing customers will remain the same.

Cheers!

1 Like

I see the price change announcement on the Pricing page on your site. I hope a lot of subscribers take advantage of the current prices. Good luck in 2022!

I seem to be having issues with actually subscribing on your site! I’m totally fine with the new pricing, but it doesn’t actually allow use of the converter - you just end up back at the subscription page after entering payment info.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I just rolled out the fix for it, please refresh the page and let me know if it worked for you. If you are still having issues, please post here or send me an email to admin@360photo-to-video.com.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your help. It works now - looking forward to using the converter.

1 Like

UPDATE: Eraser Tool

It’s been a while since last update, but here’s a great new tool: you can now cleanup your images right in the app. Remove yourself, other people, objects or artifacts in few clicks!

Mark items you want to be erased

Click “Remove” and wait for a few seconds

Save the new image and convert them into videos. Check these examples below:
eraser-sample-1

eraser-sample-2

eraser-sample-3

It’s pretty awesome and super simple.

Important note: there are few limitations to this. First, it’s an expensive operation that we pay for, so it’s only available to paid accounts. There is no limit to how many cleanups you can perform, but it will likely change in future and higher plans will have higher limits. Also, at this time we can only process images that don’t exceed 4000px in width and height. The app will offer to scale larger images down to this resolution.

Happy erasing!

2 Likes

I’ve subscribed to your site this morning, i’ve been able to render one video but it now won’t work. Please can you help?

Can you write an email to admin@360photo-to-video.com with details? What is your username (email), what browser you are using and what conversion settings you chose. Ill investigate and respond.

1 Like