Trouble Shooting Android wlan and plugins.

Android Users having difficulty connecting wlan or plugins.

Possible Solutions I stumbled across today.

Step 1. Ensure battery saving mode is turned off.
Step 2. Ensure default browser is set to chrome.
Step 3. In browser settings Allow Javascripts.

For those who use a custom keyboard as I do. Try switching back to default keyboard.
Somehow I was stuck on repeat on wlan access with password.

Hope this helps anyone else having issues on android.

1 Like

Thank you for your contribution. I’m sure this will help other people. Are you running Android 12?

I’m using an oppo A53 and also Oppo Reno Z both devices run on Android version 11, currently no updates for Android 12.

I believe of the brand of Android phone google must reserve the updates for its own devices, they normally release 12 once they have updated to the next kernel.

1 Like

I’m getting an error loading the site on my device. Any solutions?

https://lp.thetalab.ricoh/en/gallery/?utm_source=app_theta_android&utm_medium=referral

The link doesn’t work for me either. What type of information are you trying to find?

That’s the link connect to the app theta360, third icon at the bottom of the theta app.

Looking at the description it’s the link to connect us to an online gallery. From memory it allows us to share our photos online. Nothing appears but an error.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@thetalab.ricoh to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That button may not work if you’re connected to the camera. It seems to work for me if the camera and the mobile phone are not connected.

Maybe the server was down temporarily?

It should work for me also when the camera is not connected to the phone. I don’t see this for both of my phone’s. I get the same error.