Joel Comm, author at SocialMedia Examiner recently wrote an article on using Facebook Live 360 Video for Marketing. As I previously wrote an article on using the RICOH THETA S with Facebook Live 360, I was keenly interested in the practical applications for business.
Source: How to Use Facebook Live 360 Video for Marketing by Joel Comm on Social Media Examiner
Joel made several points about how 360 video differs from standard live streaming marketing events.
- make the most of your location: let your viewers look around while they listen. tidy up before you go live
- mobile live 360 broadcasts: aim for broadcasts that are 10 to 20 minutes in length. get Internet bandwidth of 4 Mbps for the broadcast
- make live events inclusive for on-site and remote attendees. put long-distance viewer in the action. take part in exclusive performances
- show viewers what’s going on behind the curtains
- attract attention with scenic experiences