- I have my Z1 in Camera mode and have one plugin installed, which is DualFishEye plugin
- I press MODE to get into the plugin. I do my regular shoot inside the plugin.
- I press MODE again to exit the plugin.
- When I exit the plugin and after 1 sec, the Z1 revert to Video Mode.
- I want it to stay in Photo Mode.
6 .Is this a bug?
What do you mean “photo mode”?
I do not think it’s a bug. You should not do the loooooooooong press of Mode button to enter/exit plug-in mode.
Stay safe, stay calm.
As @Juantonto indicated, there is a difference between “long-press”, which is more than 2 seconds, but less than around 10 seconds, and “short-press”, which is less than 2 seconds.
On some buttons like Wi-Fi, there is super long-press (not the official name), which is longer than 10 seconds (I think) and will reset a function such as the Wi-Fi.
Normally, you should either press the buttons for less than 2 seconds or for more than 2 seconds (but not more than 10 seconds)