Dream and Build Developers Contest Now Taking Entries!

DeveloperContestBanner

Main Dates

THETA%20Dream%20and%20Build%20developers%20contest%20-%20Main%20dates

If you’re not sure where to start, or have been interested in THETA development but just haven’t quite gotten started before, here’s a great chance to join the plug-in community. Talk to us! We’re looking for a wide group of people with different skills and interests:

1. Developers with a THETA V and Android development skills

2. Developers who don’t have a THETA V yet but have Android development skills

3. “Modders” or Power Users who are not afraid of gadgets, and have experience with 360 cameras

4. 360 Camera Users, who can provide expertise and creative ideas for what plug-ins could do

How to get started?

First, register with the main contest hosted on Hackster
Second, check out our Ideas database to get started. Even more projects here.
Third, tell us about your ideas, we can help you head in the right direction

Come join the plug-in community!

1 Like

Oooo this is very interesting. I am starting a cross country bike trip this Summer after I graduate and might be interested in finding something to do in my downtime each day… Gonna keep track of this.

2 Likes

Jake, seems like a cool project to be working on after you graduate. Please sign up now, that way you’ll get reminders as deadlines are coming up:

Hello @jcasman , @codetricity

Next stage registration seems stuck!

I went on following the links from Hackster.io to register for the partner program but I am stuck at the Theta hardware details (serial number, picture, etc…) since I do not have or win the hardware.

Does this mean I should stop here with no further development on our project since we do not have Ricoh Theta V? Please explain!

I move plan on using emulator and ROM to replicate Theta V and use those as testing/reviewing platforms.

What is stage of things regarding the Dream and Build contest? many thanks!

file:///home/sanyaade/Pictures/Screenshot%20from%202019-05-05%2011-31-43.png

Hear from you soon!

God blesses!!!

Best regards,
Sanyaade

1 Like

@sanyaade, thank you for the note. @jcasman can register you as a partner using a serial number that he has. We confirmed with RICOH that this is an acceptable way to move forward with development.

1 Like

@codetricity

Many thanks for your quick reply.

I have received the serial number from @jcasman and I am now follow the registration process.

Once again many thanks for your continuous support. Much appreciated!

God blesses!!!

Best regards,
Sanyaade

2 Likes