This is a community-generated list of feature requests that will be presented to the RICOH THETA product manager and overall business management team. We intend to collect them and report monthly. This is the second POLL, and we are collecting your votes throughout September 2016.
Please add any feature requests or other comments by replying to this post. For your reference, the previous poll thread is here: http://lists.theta360.guide/t/feature-requests-aug-2016-poll/231/1
What’s the most important feature you want in the next version of the RICOH THETA?
- Raw Image Support
- 4K video
- Removable/Expandable MicroSD card
- Underwater cover (better than current test tube version)
- Replacement lenses
- Live streaming over WiFi
- Live streaming at HD resolution
- Time / date tags on theta360.com images
- Replaceable battery
- 3,5 mm plug for external microphone
- Ability to fine tune censor focus on both fisheye lenses individually (@svendus)
- For HDRi, take multiple photos and process them later (@utjduo)
- Updates to the theta360 site - Examples include: Multiple image upload (instead of one-by-one on your phone); Ability to sort images into galleries/albums to share; Simple editing features (@nick)