SOLVED: Ricoh Theta SC problem - 2 beeps and red light blinking (faulty camera motheboard)

К несчастью для меня, и наверное к счастью вашему, у меня произошла такая же проблема, и я очень долго искал информацию как избавится от этой ошибки. Мне ничего не помогало, пока я случайно не сделал следующее.
Я нажал одновременно кнопку питания и кнопку WiFi одновременно, ничего не случилось, я тут же нажал еще один раз данную комбинацию и лампочка погасла. После этого я нажал кнопку питания и камера включилась.
Это я сделал на камере Z1. Возможно у вас получится то же самое.

Unfortunately for me, and probably fortunately for yours, I had the same problem, and for a very long time I was looking for information on how to get rid of this error. Nothing worked for me until I accidentally did the following.
I pressed the power button and the WiFi button at the same time, nothing happened, I immediately pressed this combination again and the light went out. After that, I pressed the power button and the camera turned on.
I did this on camera Z1. Perhaps you can do the same.

Thanks for sharing. Pressing and holding the power and Wi-Fi buttons will perform a force shutdown on the Z1.