Stitching theta v

Hi all, I am having a nightmare trying to stitch HDR images generated with photoshop and the dual fisheye plugin. I am extremely reluctant to spend over 150 quid on an app just to stitch images. Can anyone suggest other ways of stitching Theta V images, I have tried Hugin and almost got it spot on but have one issue where the stitch is bad and have not been able to sort. Really hoping for straight to the point solutions as have been going around in circles for three days. Kind regards.

May I kindly ask, if you ever found a solution for your issue?
Kind regards

5 years ago, Ichi had a stitcher for the THETA V images. Did he take the stitcher off of the app store?

You can see the output of the stitcher in the README of this repo that was created for a workshop.

Thx for your kind answer. Unfortunately the only app reference is for the remote app. The mentioned stitching app was only a temporarly adapted version of the misphere stitcher. When I asked this (much) earlier I got the answer, that there won’t be a official version without watermarks. That’s a bit unfortunate, because the result, stitched with the test version of PTGUI looks really good. But as the Theta V is rather old and maybe won’t function much longer, it would be a rather costly investment to buy PTGUI only for this purpose. A simple app based stitcher, without watermark would be good enough for me :wink: