Win CyberLink PowerDirector 360 Video Editing Software

No longer accepting entries - Thank you to everyone for entering

Join the THETA Unofficial Guide community before June 30 for a chance to win a free copy of CyberLink PowerDirector 15 Ultra, the number one choice for video editors. No purchase necessary. Existing members also have a chance to win.

Rules

Full rules are here

Summary of rules

• No purchase necessary
  • Entries limited to US-only
  • Entries must be submitted between May 19, 2017 and June 30, 2017 11:59pm PT
  • To enter, person must sign up for the community and provide: name, email, company or organization. Organization can be independent consultant, name of school, or unnamed stealth startup.
  • To receive the prize, person must reply to notification of winner by July 12, 2017, 11:59pm “reply deadline." Reply must include postal address. Oppkey will send out three emails to the email address included on the signup form. If the winner does not reply by reply deadline, another winner will be selected with 7 days to reply.
  • Winner is selected randomly by luck of the draw

THETA S Video 8000 Kbps
Mc start to benefit the prosteta cancer fund
http://www.mcvhylte.se/2017-bolmen-runt
The video are edited in CyberLink PowerDirector 15 (64-bit)
the website Created with Pano2VR

2 Likes

This is a really cool video. The combination of Cyberlink PowerDirector and Pano2VR appears to work well! Just asking a question about the get-together. In the US, motorcycle groups tend to have a slightly “edgy” reputation. Outside of a normal lifestyle. This may or may not be deserved, many different types of people own motorcycles, of course. And I know of motorcycle groups that do very positive things like this (supporting cancer funds). Are motorcyclists considered “outsiders” in Sweden ?

@jcasman we have bad and good Guys i Sweden to
we are small groups of Veterans round 200 members
not considered Outsiders
this race was a mixture of both categorys
because protata canser we hurt bad and good Guys i Sweden to
we are small groups of Veterans round 200 members
not considered Outsiders
this race vas a mixture of both categorys
because prostata cancer hurts both groups :innocent:

1 Like

Are you in the video? I saw someone nearby with their smartphone, I thought it might be you controlling the THETA. Do you own a motorcycle, Sven? If so, which category are you? :wink:

Yes we have a Yamaha SR 400 and a Yamaha Tricity but they are not so old that they can join this rally for bikes before 1945 the motorcycle filming are Svendus with a Sony Action cam
Stabilization are sonys cropping from 170 to 120 degree

which category are you?

i think we are uncategorised
not bad nor good :relaxed:

Ok, you’re “uncategorized.” :slight_smile: Anyway, such a fantastic video! Cool old bikes, green surroundings, lots of smiles, beautiful country roads. Thanks very much for sharing.

1 Like

@jcasman Good News Power Dierecktor run Nicely on Mac pick it up att the Appstore
https://apps.apple.com/se/app/powerdirector-video-editor/id1556204761?mt=12

You can run a free Version
the question is can it edit and render 360 video like the PC version

i am running the free version ?

1 Like

@Svendus I see your editing video where you’re working in Windows. Have you been able to find the 2:1 equirectangular projection in the Mac version?

I looked through the Mac specs page but didn’t find the exact information:

@jcasman No i did not find the 2:1 format i am running the free version on my Mackbook PRO
and doesn’t like to pay montly when i have CyberLink PowerDirector 20 Ultimate on my PC

That’s too bad about CyberLink PowerDirector on the Mac not supporting 360 video. I’ve also been having problems with Da Vinci resolve editing 360 videos on my PC. I may go back to editing 360 videos with Adobe Premiere Pro.

Yes it is a bit strange The PC version edit and render 2:1 360 video in HEVC 265 with full hardware and GPU support in 5.7 and 8 K
after you made the small hack in the custom render format meny
the application are fully capable to edit and render this high resolution 360 videos. we told the Cyperlink developers but they do not seem to care🤢

Maybe the software is not so popular on the Mac because people use iMovie? BTW, can iMovie edit 360 video?

1 Like

@craig No iMovie cannot edit 360 2.1 video and there are no native 360 viewer in the Mac OS X and macOS: Every version released so far
i think Apple first have to reinvent VR as they reinvented the phone :joy:

we asked on the Cyperlink forum to day about 360 edit and 2.1 format in the mac version
https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/87.page

Here is the link to the list of current differences between the PC and Mac versions:

Customer Support - What are the feature differences between the CyberLink PowerDirector 365 Mac and PowerDirector 365 Windows versions? | CyberLink