HoloBuilder is part of the Ricoh THETA unofficial developer ecosystem, if you’re interested in being profiled, register at http://theta360.guide/ecosystem/
What is HoloBuilder?
Holobuilder is software directed at real estate and construction companies, but also has plenty of tools for personal use. The purpose of the software is for quick and easy virtual tour creation, but there are several features that make it more complex than your typical virtual tour creator. You can visit construction sites virtually, allowing for any number of people to visit and bid on a site without having to see it in person.
What can you do with it?
- Capture 360 pictures - digitize a construction site, home property, or even a hike through the wilderness with a 360 camera like the THETA. You can make your image-taking process more efficient by using their JobWalk app.
- Edit the project - after you upload your 360 images, you can connect them and add objects, text, animations, and links right into the tour.
- Share the project - you can share your tour with anybody and it can be accessed from any device.
What are the features?
- You can use HoloBuilder for non-construction projects like personal tours
- Add interactive information and 3D models to your 360 photographs
- Add a floor plan or map to your holo tour
- Create tiny planets
- Level your photosphere
- Measure distances between objects in your photographs
Where can you get it?
HoloBuilder has several subscription tiers, starting with a free “Starter” version. The premium tiers have 14-day free trials. All of the subscriptions (including the free one) can be found here: https://www.holobuilder.com/premium