This is the 5th article in the getLivePreview series.
- livePreview, MotionJPEG on RICOH THETA - Acquiring the Data Stream
- Extracting Frames from MotionJPEG - Part 2 of RICOH THETA getLivePreview Tutorial
- How to Change livePreview Resolution - 1920, 1024, or 640
- RICOH THETA SC2 livePreview MotionJPEG Single Frame Extraction
- The data format for the SC2, V, and Z1 are the same.
- The same algorithm can be use for all camera models.
API commands are the same
However, there are many differences in using the cameras with motionJPEG.