Ricoh Theta Z1 A triangle appears with the word Error

Hello
I encountered a problem when I turn on the Ricoh Theta Z1 A triangle appears with the word Error and it does not work.

I turned it on, and after I press the power button for a few seconds, the light lights up in blue, indicating that it has started operating, but suddenly the light lights up in red with the word “Error” and the camera does not work.
The solutions that I did:
First, I turned it off, then I pressed the Wi-Fi button and the power button together for 10 seconds, but it gave the same result: a triangle with the word “Error” and it does not work. I did this procedure more than once and there was no benefit.
Secondly, I connected it to the computer and did an update via Theta program for Windows I completed the update, then I turn it on , but the same result a triangle with the word Error and it did not work.
When I applied the previous solutions, I was charging the camera first, and I knew it was charged because when I turned it on, before the word Error appeared, the contents of the screen were shown for one second, and there was a battery symbol.
I hope someone can help me

1 Like

Thank you for the response. I faced a new problem after I updated the camera. Currently, when I turn it on, the triangle and the word “error” appear, then the camera turns off automatically, and I cannot connect it to the computer because every time it turns off immediately after the error.

I had the same problem. Unfortunately, I’m not sure how to solve it.

In my personal case, I solved it with this

Good luck.