THETA SC2 crashes Google Street View app

Really nothing new for SC2. It still crashes with the GSV App.
I can only use it with the Ricoh Theta app and then import it into GSV, but it’s not ideal. If you could do everything on the GSV App it would be much better.

hi Craig and to all. I’ve seen the app gsv today it give me the possibility to connect my sc2 for business. it have give me the possibility for just a moment to rec a video, but don’t to save, itself blocked.

There are news about app gsv?

I would like to ask for an info. I noticed that in the shooting settings I found new modes that I believe were not there before.

To recharge the battery is it necessary to use a PC or even a battery charger for smartphones?

Thanks

Any news about streetview and sc2. I have the same priblem. When conect sc2 over streetview and try to do interval photos vith videeo, after 2-3seconds message apear: “Unable to capture image, please try again.”
Is there anyone who manage to wlrk interval with sc2?
Thank you!

I have the same problem too

I don’t think the SC2 will work with video to image conversion with Street View. You’ll need to use the X with Google Street View Studio

You may be able to use the SC2 video with a separate GPS logger software and UL2GSV.

You can see some of the discussion in the topic below.

Introducing Street View Studio: The easiest workflow is coming to RICOH THETA users - #28 by craig

In that same topic, notice that Toyo made still images from the Z1 into a video for the GSV Studio.

2 Likes