List of RICOH THETA Apps

@Rod_Davies,

If you have a THETA V, you can get the plug-in for USB Storage. Here’s a guide created by community member @ZZChu - The video he made is pretty excellent:

http://theta360.guide/usbstorageplugin/

Jesse

1 Like

awesome - thanks Jesse. Does this invalidate the warranty though I wonder?

1 Like

@Rod_Davies - No, this does not! This is fully approved by RICOH. Again, it only works with THETA V and it’s external storage.

People in the community have figured out ways ways to crack open the case and add more storage internally. Those technique would indeed invalidate the warranty. I think these have all been done with THETA Ss.

Yes @jcasman WalkInto supports RICOH THETA

Added section on new RICOH THETA Plug-ins. You can get them now! Currently the new section is at the bottom, to clearly distinguish from other THETA apps. Will look to add more information and potentially move it to the top this week.

Hy all, i saw a few months ago a plugin for Theta Z1 that solved the bottom stitching line problem when shooting a simple HDR, it does not stitch the bottom perfectly. I’m not talking about RAW, just HDR . And i’m not talking about an app.
Theres a plugin that solves that but cant find it in this list.
Is there an updated list, or can anyone point me to the right direction?
In the attached picture i’m taking about the stitch line on the carpet, not the tripod.

1 Like

All the plug-ins are here.

I don’t recall a plug-in that changed the stitching or corrected the stitching problem at the bottom. However, it’s possible that it exists.

On the Z1 and V, there was an update to the firmware to choose different stitching.

https://api.ricoh/docs/theta-web-api-v2.1/options/_image_stitching/

I can’t find this parameter in the mobile app. Though, it is accessible by the Wi-Fi API. It’s possible that you can control this in the mobile app, but I can’t find it.

I’m not sure if this will solve your problem.

1 Like

Two hours to render a 6 minute 4K dual fisheye video, but there were numerous artifacts in the final equirectangular video. Waiting for Magix support to reply to email support request.

Thanks for this feedback. Please update on how the support thread goes.

Magix support replied back and requested that I run their “Syscheck” tool.
However, after downloading, Windows Defender flags it as a threat.
Scheduling a complete SSD backup before I attempt to bypass/override the warning and do the installation.

On a side note, still waiting for Ricoh support to reply back regarding an Android video file transfer issue with the “Ricoh Theta” app.

1 Like